Local Beach Yoga Festival
From Sandy Hook to Cape May, New Jersey boasts 130 miles of shoreline and some of the best beach yoga and seaside studios in the country. The intention of this festival is to bring awareness to the incredible yoga community here at the Jersey Shore and assist locals, vacationers and tourists in finding the best of the best yoga this summer.
- The festival will take place on June 10th at Jenkinson’s North End, Inlet Beach located on Ocean Avenue & Broadway in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ.
- The cost of the festival is $45 which includes: full day beach access, unlimited yoga classes, restrooms & shower. Coolers are allowed.
- There is a parking lot on Ocean & Broadway and additional parking at the Inlet municipal lot. There is also limited street meter parking along Ocean Ave.
- When you arrive please come to the check in table for your wristband. If you arrive later in the day pick up or purchase your wristband at the beach badge checker station located next to Jenks North Beach Bar.
- Check in is from 8:00-9:00
- Opening welcome from 9:00-9:15
- The first session will start at 9:30.
- Classes are 45 minutes with 15 minutes in between. Please check event schedule to see complete line-up.
- There will be 2 classes running simultaneously, one class will be movement based and the other will be a more energy, mental or spiritually aligned class. Yogis will be able to choose their schedule and find the right path to flow effortless throughout the entire day.
- Festival T-Shirts will be available for $20. If you pre-ordered a shirt you can pick it up at the sign in desk when you arrive:)
- Beach Yoga Mat will also be available to rent or buy. If you pre-ordered a mat you can pick it up at the sign in desk when you arrive:)
- In the event of rain the festival will be postponed. I will text everyone by 7:00 am. The rain date is Sunday, June 11th.
- The festival ends a 5:30 however yogis may stay on the beach after hours.